of the Parent Company
As at 31 December 2015, the Group conducted business in the following two operating segments:
- construction business,
- development activities and property management.
The construction business covers rendering of broadly understood construction and assembly services at home and abroad and is conducted by the following Group companies:
- Budimex SA,
- Mostostal Kraków SA,
- Budimex Bau GmbH,
- Budimex Budownictwo Sp. z o.o.,
- Budimex Kolejnictwo SA.
Development and property management services comprise preparation of land for investment, execution of investment projects in the field of residential building, sale of flats and rental and management of property on own account. The following entities are included in this operating segment:
- Budimex Nieruchomości Sp. z o.o.
- SPV-BN 1 Sp. z o.o.
- Poznańskie Przedsiębiorstwo Inwestycyjne Sp. z o.o.
- Przedsiębiorstwo Budownictwa Mieszkaniowego Nadolnik Sp. z o.o. (until its merger with Budimex Nieruchomości Sp. z o.o. on 27 May 2015)
- Budimex SA — in its development-related, as a result of a merger with Budimex Inwestycje Sp. z o.o. on 13 August 2009.
As at 31 December 2015, the Parent Company operated the following branches:
- General Construction North Branch in Poznań, ul. Wołowska 92A,
- General Construction South Branch in Kraków, ul. Ujastek 7,
- General Construction East Branch in Warsaw, ul. Stawki 40,
- Infrastructural Construction North Branch in Warsaw, ul. Stawki 40,
- Infrastructural Construction South Branch in Kraków, ul. Ujastek 7,
- Infrastructural Construction West Branch in Wrocław, ul. Mokronoska 2,
- Industrial and Railway Construction Branch in Warsaw, ul. Stawki 40,
- Equipment Services Branch in Pruszków, ul. Przejazdowa 24,
- Branch in Rzeszów, ul. Słowackiego 24,
- Branch in Poznań, ul. Wołowska 92A,
- Budimex SA Zweigniederlassung Köln, Pferdmengesstr. 5, Cologne.
Other Group companies conducted activities abroad through the following branch offices:
- Branch in Germany of Mostostal Kraków SA,
- Tax Representative Office in Estonia (Narva) of Mostostal Kraków SA.