- www.budimex.pl is operated by Budimex SA, ul. Stawki 40, 01-040 Warsaw.
- This Service acquires information about users and their activities in the following ways:
- voluntary entry of information in forms,
- cookies stored on the terminal equipment.
Information in the forms
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The Service may store additional information regarding connection details (time, IP address).
- Any data provided in the form is disclosed to third parties only with the user's prior consent.
- Data provided in a form is processed for the purpose resulting from the specific form.
- Data entered in a form may be passed on to organisations that provide technical services, in particular information about the owner of the registered domain, which may be passed on to Internet domain operators, especially the Research and Academic Computer Network (NASK), payment services and other cooperating organisations.
Information about cookies
- Cookies are data in the form of text files, stored on the Service User's terminal equipment, and intended to aid browsing of the web pages of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the web page they originate from, how long they have been stored on the terminal equipment, and a unique ID number.
- The party that stores and accesses cookies on the Service User's terminal equipment is the Service Operator.
- Cookies are used for:
- generating statistics helpful in understanding how Service Users browse the web pages of the Service, which makes it possible to improve the structure and content of these web pages;
- maintaining the session of the Service User (after logging in), which prevents the User from having to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Service.
- The software application used for viewing web pages (web browser) usually enables storage of cookies on the User's terminal equipment by default. Service Users may change this setting. Web browsers make it possible to remove cookies. Cookies can also be automatically blocked. Detailed information on how to do it are provided in the Help or in the documentation for individual browsers.
- The cookies stored on the Service User's terminal equipment may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- Data is shared with third-parties only within legal boundaries.
- Any data which enables the identification of a natural person is disclosed subject to the consent being given by that person.
- Based on legally valid requests and within the scope of such a request, the operator may be obligated to provide authorised bodies with information collected by the Service.